The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 17-40mm f/4L lens

GlenC

I'm relatively new here on getdpi but I've been selling on ebay since 1999 and have a 100% rating with over 150 feedbacks. For reference my ebay id is glenglen56.
I am selling my Canon kit since I have switched to Nikon and would like to free up some funds.

Please email me at [email protected] (don't use PM)

Shipping to CONUS only.

Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM lens: I purchased this lens new in Jan 2012.
I've always kept a filter on it. It is in excellent condition, optically and mechanically. Auto focus is fast, quiet and images are sharp.
The hood has some light rubbing marks on the petals when it rubbed against the sides of the camera case but are barely noticeable.

Included with the Lens are the front and rear caps, hood (EW-83E), soft case and original box.
Date code: UZ1115.

Canon 17-40mm f/4L lens price: $625 (PP fees extra, I'll pay shipping/insurance)