The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 Gray, Thumbs Up, RRS grip, spare battery

Price: SOLD! to Amin who actually contacted me first on FM and then here. $3,800.00

I've owned this gray M9 for nearly 2 years and its in used but very well cared for condition. The only reason I'm selling is because my M240 arrived this week and it needs to be paid for.

Comes with original box and all original accessories. I will also include the RRS grip with L attachment, a matching gray thumbs up (trust me, the grip with this is wonderful) and a spare battery. Body was sent to Leica USA in September 2011 to be calibrated to a couple of my lenses, along with a general checkup (paperwork available).

Local sales in the SF bay area welcome. Price includes shipping and any fees.

If you are looking at starting off with a Leica system, I can also make available a 28 Elmarit for the purchaser as well as a 50 Noctilux that has been calibrated by Leica for this body. PM me for details and we can make a deal.

Last edited:

Amin

Re: FS: Leica M9 Gray, Thumbs Up, RRS grip, spare battery

I'll take it if still available.