The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Vario-Elmar-S 30-90 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH- New In Box!

ddanois

Hi All,

I pre-ordered this lens upon announcement and didn't anticipate it arriving for several months. However, my dealer appears to be on a role and delivered the 30-90 only a week after my M 240 arrived.

While I have anxiously anticipated this lens for my S system, I have decided to focus on building out my M base so I am offering this lens for sale.

It is BRAND NEW and has never been used. I only opened the box to take these quick pics for posting. I am looking for $9950 (same price I paid) plus shipping and 3% for Paypal.

One thing to note is that Leica is raising the price on this lens on May 1st to $10,900 so if you are considering it, this is a great deal!

If you are interested, please PM.

Many thanks for looking,

Derek

D

Deleted member 7792

Someone needs to buy this before I yield to temptation and borrow Guy's ski mask. :ROTFL:

I've bought high-value items from Derek on several occasions, and in each case the item has been better than described. He's honest, easy to communicate with, and I recommend him without hesitation.

If you own an S2 or an S, this is THE lens to have in your kit. And it can't get any better than NEW! :thumbs:

Joe

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Mask is in the house ready for rental duty. Comes with anti radar devices and Gps distraction. For a extra fee we can provide stealth mode. It only last 60 seconds so you need to be quick about it.

Rental fee 10 percent of your take. :D

ddanois

Joe,

Thanks for the kind endorsement!

For now, the lens remains new in box. However, as time goes on, I might succumb to temptation myself and keep it :LOL:

If anyone is interested, send me an email!

Thanks,
Derek

Someone needs to buy this before I yield to temptation and borrow Guy's ski mask. :ROTFL:

I've bought high-value items from Derek on several occasions, and in each case the item has been better than described. He's honest, easy to communicate with, and I recommend him without hesitation.

If you own an S2 or an S, this is THE lens to have in your kit. And it can't get any better than NEW! :thumbs:

Joe