The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Nikon Coolscan 8000 ED film scanner

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Selling Nikon Coolscan 8000 ED film scanner. It was serviced and cleaned last summer by Nikon. It has been lightly used and always covered since then.
Included in the sale are scanner, manual, power cord, Firewire cord, FH-835 35mm strip film holder, FH-869S 120/220 strip film holder, FH-835M 35mm mounted film holder.$1550 shipped to US locations. Please add 3% for Paypal.

I also have available the FH-869G 120/220 strip film holder with glass that I will sell for $250 with the purchase of the scanner. I will not sell the glass holder till the scanner sells.

I have been using this scanner on my Macbook Pro running OS X 10.8.3 with Vuescan, with no problems. The scanner will be parked, well packaged and shipped with insurance.

Last edited: