The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 18mm f/3.8 Super-Elmar-M ASPH Lens

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

This is a Leica 18mm f/3.8 Super-Elmar-M Aspherical lens, 6-bit coded (Model 11649), in pristine condition. Included in the auction are the lens (S/N 4088675), hood, front and rear caps, leather pouch, product box, instructions and all papers.

The lens elements are clean and scratch-free. The focus is smooth and the aperture blades are clean and smooth operating. Cosmetically and operationally, this lens is in pristine condition, showing only minimal (if any) cosmetic signs of wear (see photos). I would rate the condition of this lens as 10- out of 10.

I'm asking $2,500, including shipping and PayPal fee. The price drops to $2,425 if you pay by check, money order or bank transfer. I can only ship to verified PayPal addresses in the US. I cannot ship internationally.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

You can contact me by PM, or by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com", or by using the Contact page on my website.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Price reduced to $2,388, including shipping and PayPal fee.

D

Deleted member 7792

Price reduced to $2,288, including shipping and PayPal fee.

D

Deleted member 7792

The Leica 18mm f/3.8 Super-Elmar-M ASPH lens has been SOLD.