The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 and Voigtander 28/2.0 Ultron

Amin

I want to sell these as a pair if possible. Please no offers to buy separately.

Firm asking price of $2000 includes body and lens as well as PayPal fees and CONUS shipping by USPS.

Please no offers unless you have PayPal payment ready to go.

Will consider trade for Nokton 50/1.5 or Canon 50/1.4 LTM plus cash.

Lens is in excellent condition - no marks or flaws that I can see. Very sharp copy and focus is right on target wide open on this body. Comes with box, hood, and caps.

Body is in good condition. There is moderate wear - some marks and fine scratches which were hard to capture in the pics, but it still looks overall pretty clean. Definitely a "user" condition camera but never abused. The red dot was changed to a black one by previous owner, and I removed the M8 lettering with a toothpick. Shutter count on the body is 8,625. Comes with box, charger, original battery, and one 3rd party battery. There is a Thumbie on the camera body that can be removed by twisting it off if you like.

This is a great combination for anyone looking to get a reasonably fast, close to 35mm equivalent lens on a digital rangefinder without spending a lot more.