The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 28mm f/2 Ultron

Anders_

Selling my Voigtländer 28mm f/2. Comes with both the lens caps, hood and box. Price: 400€

I'm the second owner and have owned the lens for about two months. Bought it as I wanted to try the 28mm focal length. I previously started to think my 35mm isn't wide enough as my only lens. I liked the focal length so much, I decided to go for Leica elmarit 28mm. So now I have to let this one go. I went for the elmarit only for the size, I'd say the voigtländer is just as good and even one stop faster.

The lens itself is almost like new. Can't really see a single mark on it. Glasses are clean and scratch free, focus and aperture are smooth. According to the previous owner it was not used much by him.

Haven't sold anything previously on this forum but on rangefinderforum under the same username, you can take a look at my feedback.
Lens located in Finland.