The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Nikon AF 135/2DC

Erik Five

WTB: Nikon AF 135/2DC. I need 100% glass and mechanics, but I dont mind cosmetic wear. One was sold here not long ago for 750$, so hoping for one in the same price range, but please make me a offer if you have one. Im located in Oslo, Norway so I need for it to be shipped here(FedEx, UPS etc is also fine). If youre located in the US and by no chance want to send it out of CONUS, you can ship it to a friend of mine in the US and he will pass it on to me.

akiralx

If you can stretch to new, note that amazon.co.uk are doing it fairly cheaply now. I got one from there last month.

Erik Five

I have no troubles stretching to a new one, but I want to see if I can get it a little cheaper used so I can use the rest of the cash on camera gear that I also "need" :D