The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8E / M2 / 35/2 Summicron IV / 21/4 Super Angulon (M/LTM)

Morituri

Rolleiflex's best lens, Xenotar :thumbup: In very good cosmetic condition, working and accurate light-meter (you'll see a picture that shows the light-meter, set at ISO 100, pointed at blue sky, reads 14.5ish EV). Everything works as it should. Focusing like butter. Frame advance is good, self timer works perfect, shutter release protector in conjunction with B mode works perfect. Taking and viewing lens in EXC+ condition, looks near flawless, aperture blades looks spotless. Has the original Rolleiflex screen in it. Comes with yellow filter, lens hood, original box, camera strap with two pouches to put the filter/lens hood in. All shutter speeds seem accurate.

I am very reluctant to see my favorite film camera ever go, but it is necessary for now :( booo..

Price: $1200 net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

21/4 Super Angulon (M and LTM version)

This lens is absolutely tiny. It's like a collapsed Elmar on the camera. + Takes 39mm filters, yay!

Only about 1400 ever made, bit of a rarity obviously. Comes with a 21mm Leica viewfinder as well.

Lens is in very good condition. Glass looks immaculate, I see zero haze, dust, separation, scratches, fungus on glass. Focus and aperture like butter.

The mount of the lens comes off (held in by a tiny screw on the side, see Picture #3, under where it says MADE IN GERMANY), so it turns into a LTM lens, so you can use it on a Leica IIIc just the same as a Leica M3, if you wish.

Comes with rear and front lens cap, both black as you can see, and also a yellow filter. I believe it's yellow anyway :)

Price: $1250 Net.

Morituri

Leica M2.

Vulcanite 100% intact. The back looks spotless. Smooth and accurate frame advance stroke. Viewfinder is gorgeous and spotless. Rangefinder patch and the framelines are perfect. Very clean on the inside. Shutter curtains are clean and whole, spotless. Only very slight bit of usual superficial wear on the strap lug sides and top plate.

Comes with a Leica M Body cap!

Price: $650 net to me

Morituri

35/2 Summicron IV

Lens surfaces mint, zero haze, fungus, separation, coating damage, polishing marks as far as I can see. Optically EXC to Mint. Very minor dust as with all non-weather sealed lenses. Aperture shifts perfectly, focus is very good, sometimes a very slight gritty feel on the infinity mark, if you feel around closely.

Straight and aligned lens hood.

Comes with it's square lens hood, a black Leica UV filter, and lens pouch and rear lens cap.

$1600 Net to me.

marduk

Interested in 21/4 Super Angulon, but have no cash :) Would you be interested in a trade for black repainted M3 SS in excellent condition?