The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D2X, Nikon FM10, Rare Kenlock 85-210, Pentax ME

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

I’m open to trades. Something like an EP-3 with lens (25/1.4 or 20/1.7).

Nikon D2x - $550 OBO –Pricing on this one is pretty flexible since I need some money and don’t really want to have to move it to Ebay. This is a nice Nikon D2x with approximately 85 000 clicks on the shutter (85 074 to be exact but it might get a few more before it arrives. Overall the camera is in good condition. The viewfinder is dust free, no scratches on either the front or rear screens, and no paint loss except for one spot on the bottom and one tiny spot above the vertical grip’s AF-ON button. I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find wear but for a pro body this thing is in nice condition. The AF is snappy and everything had always worked as it’s should for me. This is some amazing build quality for under $600 bucks (which is about 1/8th of what the camera cost new). Comes with charger, extra battery, rear screen protector (which shows some use), front cap, a little bag for the extra battery and a well-used strap.

Nikon FM10 - $50 OBO – Nice light manual focus body. I haven’t run a roll through it but the meter seems accurate. All shutter speeds sound right. Viewfinder is dust free. No dings or dents that I can see. This a nice, cheap way to mount some Nikon lenses.

Kenlock 85-210/4.5 - $10 plus shipping (OBO) – Up for sale is a lens so rare that I can’t even find a review for it. This a manual focus, internal zoom lens in PK mount (the old one so you can’t use it in shutter priority mode). This thing was made in Japan and has some pretty decent build quality. Internal zoom action is really nice and smooth. When focusing there are a few spots with a little more resistance than other spots but nothing major. Aperture is smooth and blades are oil free. The lens had a little bit of wabble, but I nothing that affects function (IMO). Optics are clean and clear, no internal fungus or haze. The exterior is nice and shows only minimal paint loss (there’s only one spot near the “Lens made in Japan” writing. Comes with front and rear caps along with the hood (55mm screw in type) as well as a Hoya skylight filter and black fake leather hard-case. You know you want to be the first to review this thing! If you can cover the cost of shipping, paypal and the box I ship it and give me $5 to make my trip to the post office worthwhile than it can be yours!

Pentax ME - $10 plus shipping (OBO) – Last up is a Pentax ME for parts/repair. The meter works but the shutter won’t cock. Viewfinder is also pretty dirty. If you’re handy I’m sure you could have a great camera. If you can cover the cost of shipping, paypal and the box I ship it and give me $5 to make my trip to the post office worthwhile than it can be yours!