The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One system for sale 645DF, Lenses and P65+ back

Cybert

Purchased from Digital Transitions about a year ago. Super nice people. I'll get some photos taken in the next few days of everything and post them. Just wanted to throw it up here to gauge interest. This system is phenomenal as you might guess. Trying to sell all together but might consider breaking it up.

Phase One 645DF body (3 batteries, dual battery charger, cleaning kit)
Phase One P65+ Digital Back
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS f/2.8
Phase One 120mm MF Macro f/4.0

$18,500 for everything

If sold separately:

Phase One 645DF body with Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS f/2.8- (3 batteries, dual battery charger, cleaning kit)- $3000 (won't sell separately unless digital back has sold first)
Phase One P65+ Digital Back- $17,000
Phase One 120mm MF Macro f/4.0- $2000

PM me if interested, I'll post pics in the next couple of days

Thanks!

Bert Mclendon

Last edited:

Cybert

This is still available btw. I've been using it for the past month and haven't really been heavily advertising that it's for sale. Entire kit for $17k together. Won't sell piece by piece unless back is sold.