The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon F3, 105/2.5 P*C, 43-86 zoom etc. (US)

ampguy

Well worn (KEH UG cond.) Nikon black F3 body with DE2 finder. Dings on finder, and around body. Works and meters fine, just took a roll a couple of weeks ago, and all exposures (Portra 400VC) were spot on. $125.

Nikkor 105/2.5 P*C, this is the post Sonnar version, very sharp, original hood, glass is clear, no wear or oil on aperture blades. This is non AI, goes to F32. The filter threads appear to have been cross threaded at one time, but filters do fit on, you just need to be very careful. I have a Nikon UV filter on, and will ship it with both the original metal bayonet double clip hood, and an HN3 that works, but was designed for wider lens. I paid over $200 for this in this exact condition on the auction site, will sell for $175 with both hoods, and the Nikon filter.

43-86 first generation non AI zoom, works well. Summicron like contrast. glass is clear, focuses well. $75.

Like new Sigma 70-300 non APO zoom with AFS focus motor. $125 with original box, hood, and caps. This is good for tripod use for wildlife, and has an AFS motor, so works on digital bodies (never tried it on a film body) that have or don't have the focus motor in the body.

Note: I may decide to sell the body only after the lenses.

US only, plus actual USPS Priority Mail Shipping with insurance. Verified Paypal only.

more images here:

Last edited:

ampguy

F3 body, and Sigma zoom are both sold.

105/2.5 reduced to $150, and 43-86 zoom reduced to $50 + shipping.

verified paypal, US.

Thanks.

ampguy

bump

105/2.5 with it's proper hood lowered to $140 + shipping

43-86 zoom with it's proper hood lowered to 40 + shipping

F3 body, and Sigma zoom are both sold.

105/2.5 reduced to $150, and 43-86 zoom reduced to $50 + shipping.

verified paypal, US.

Thanks.