The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Nikkor 300mm AF-S VR I

eshotwell

I am downsizing my overloaded backpack and am selling me almost new Nikkor 300mm AF-S f2.8 VR I lens. Comes complete with Nikon original case and carbon fiber hood, and hood cover. No Box. Serial 308477. Nikon USA lens. Comes complete with Kirk LP-47 QR mount(Kirk Enterprises : Lens Plate for 300mm f2.8G ED-IF AFS VR & VRII replacing Nikon foot), $90.00 value. No dents, scraps or scratches. Glass is perfect. No visible wear at all.

!00% Positive *bay rating at "photo-guy"

$4200.00 net to me. Insured USPS Insured shipping to CONUS $60.00.
Payment by PayPal please.

PM or email to: [email protected]

eshotwell

A few pics of this beautiful SHARP lens. Eagle pic was taken with the D800e with this 300mm lens and a Nikon TC-14eIII, handheld VR on. The second larger eagle is the same pic cropped and sharpened in PS.

eshotwell

Price reduced again. Off to *bay if it doesn't sell. $3900.00 net to me. Please don't make me endure their nonsense! :)