The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander Nokton 1.1 (for M)

Photojazz

I do not have sales here likely, but I am +24 at FM (3D.Doug), I am over +100 at Nikon Cafe (Doug), and while Nikonians never had a feedback system, I have all positive feedback there too, seems like I am D2Doug over there, dang if I remember, I never go there anymore. Never a negative. :deadhorse:

For sale is an excellent example of the 35mm Summicron 2.0 for Leica M. The lens is in excellent condition. 2350.00 obo.

E39 3962786 35mm 2.0 ASPH Included is a B & W 39E filter, which mounts smoothly.

Factory Leica Hood is included, with snap on dust cover. In the interest of full disclosure, the lens cap does have some marred up looking places on 1 side of the outer surface. This is purely cosmetic, and does not impeed lens cap from protecting hood and lens.

view a few more images here:

http://www.photojazz.zenfolio.com

The aperature clicks smoothly, the focus ring adjust smoothly with the factory finger slot in excellent shape.

There are no apparent marks or other blemishes on this lens barrel, or aperture ring. There is no apparent brassing that is noticable either. Included is the rear cap as well.

I will post photos soon, or I will email any interested party photos. I do not have the box or any case for lens. I have rated this lens a 9+ only due to no box or case. The lense itself is a 10, except for the declared lens cap appearance.

Filter is an extra included item, and it's condition is "As Is". But should serve you well to protect lens.

This lens takes really sharp photos, and the bokeh is consistent with a summicron. Image examples available on request
sample image, shows detail and bokeh

http://photojazz.zenfolio.com/img/s11/v37/p356899643-4.jpg

----------------------------------------
Voigtlander Nokton 1.1

I have box for this lens, it's in Excellent+ condition, used infrequently. Comes with included caps from Voigtlander as new. This lens is for all intent and purpose, "As New". price 850.00

all lenses are net price to me. Add 3% for paypal, shipping is included to US mainland.

Last edited:

Photojazz

The voigtlander is reduced, now $825.00.

I checked ebay for Leica 35mm summicrons to compare to my Summicron, and with it's great condition, it compares VERY favorably with what I saw. In fact, mine would be the best buy if you want one in great condition. Please remember, this is an ASPH lens as well! I have to say, my price is pretty firm on this lens after thinking about this. When someone wants a great walk around lens, it will sell.

Last edited:

Photojazz

There is a reduction on one of these lenses. Voigtlander is now $799 shipping still included in USA mainland. That's 20% off new price for a lens in pristine new condition free shipping. Photos taken with lens are available, just ask.

Photojazz

Still available As New CV Nokton 50mm 1.1!

Update:
35 Summicron - Summicron is SOLD at FM.

Last edited: