The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtländer 75 mm F2.5 MC Color Heliar and 50 mm F1.5 Nokton Aspherical with B+W

Daniel

AVAILABLE: Voigtländer 75 mm F2.5 MC Color Heliar: 350$

SOLD Voigtländer 50 mm F1.5 Nokton Aspherical with B+W 486 UV IR CUT MRC: 450$

these lenses were used only a few times. they are over 3 years old, but they are in new condition. sorry, original packaging not available.

please go to my Flickr album to view these lenses: Voigtländer Lenses for sale

payment via PayPal, buyer pays for domestic shipping: insured UPS.

I may consider international, but not quite comfortable with international shipping.

thank you,
Daniel

ps: raising funds for moving to a new art studio closer to school.

Last edited:

khiromu

Re: FS: Voigtländer 75 mm F2.5 MC Color Heliar and 50 mm F1.5 Nokton Aspherical with

PM sent.
Thank you.
Hiromu

Daniel

Re: FS: Voigtländer 75 mm F2.5 MC Color Heliar and 50 mm F1.5 Nokton Aspherical with

thank you himoru.

I will ship this via UPS and insured. payment request will follow after shipping and insurance are calculated.

thank you again.

kind regards,
Daniel

ps: please expect an email in a moment.

Daniel

note: voigtländer 50mm f1.5 nokton is pending.

Daniel

SOLD Voigtländer 50 mm F1.5 Nokton Aspherical with B+W 486 UV IR CUT MRC: 450$

AVAILABE Voigtländer 75mm F3.5 Color Heliar for 350$ is still available. i would prefer not to sell it on eBay.

thank you.

Daniel

Daniel

update: I found the original boxing and manual in new condition. I have decided to leave it on eBay to try out the auction service for the first time.

thanks for your inquiries.

Voigtlander 75mm F:2.5 Color-Heliar

link to eBay: http://bit.ly/Y1ZFin

link to images: http://flic.kr/p/edFXmY

Daniel

sold

thank you