The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 black, Elmarit 28mm f/2.8 ASPH, Skopar 35mm f/2.5, other bits RELISTED

keithprue

RELISTING

1. Leica M8 black. Purchased from this site February 2009. Functions perfectly. Just returned from Leica CLA. Minor cosmetic defects. Scratch on rear screen (predates me - I have GGS cover attached), minor scratch on front viewfinder glass, minor rub marks next to eyepiece and top plate, minor crack on plastic frame to USB port, minor wear around edges bottom baseplate. 18,855 clicks. This is not a collectors’ model, but is fully functional. Boxed. Charger, strap and all original accessories. Recovered with Camera Leather Griptac to match Hand Grip. $1595

2. Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. Purchased used from Kurland March 2009. Latest version, 6-bit coded. Glass perfect. Minor chip off black finish front edge. Includes Leica hood (12526 A42) and matching cap. E39 round cap. Leitz 12585H hood, which has cutouts to reduce viewfinder intrusion. No box. $1595

3. Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm f/2.5 MC Classic. Purchased new June 2009. Glass perfect. Minor wear on front edge of lens hood, otherwise looks perfect to me. Beautiful images, no fall-off across frame (I rejected two prior copies). Lens screw mount. Requires adaptor (item 4) for mounting on M8. Boxed $350

4. Voigtlander M-Bayonet Type II adaptor ring 35/135mm. Boxed $45

6. 2 B+W 010M UV-Haze MRC Filters 39mm (23183). Boxed. $50

7. Two Leica Li-ION batteries 14464. Boxed. $120

8. Leica Hand Grip 14471. Recovered with Camera Leather Griptac. Plastic film on base. Boxed $95

Prices shipped in lower 48. I accept cash in person, or certified check/money order. If you want to use paypal please add 3%.

keithprue

bump (please note the griptac covering is black and the last picture of the grip on its own is a better representation than the first two pictures which suggest the grip is grey)