The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: STEAL this M-Hexanon Limited 50mm F1.2! Also, Polaroid 600SE and lens

GDI

KONICA M-HEXANON LIMITED 50mm F1.2

Like a Noctilux 1.0, only SHARP! About a third the price of the similar Hex 60mm 1.2!

This is a beautiful Hex Limited F/1.2 lens. It comes with the Original Hood, Caps, and Filter. If you are familiar with this legendary lens, you will know that it is a fantastic performer and is highly sought after. You may also know that these lenses usually need to be adjusted for proper focus on an Leica.

This lens has already been adjusted for proper focus on Leica M cameras by Don Goldberg at DAG. Save yourself hundereds and the wait and frustration of getting one properly adjusted. These are usually SELLING for $2500- 3000, and may not focus properly on your Leica. The lens is perfect except for two little nicks on the barrel.

I am asking $2750. THIS IS A STEAL !! Consider the prices of the 60/1.2 - $8000!!

POLAROID 600SE -
A great opportunity to buy an excellent example of this rare camera and lens. It has been CLA'd by Tony Sansone - the go-to guy for the 600SE system. Tony cleaned and adjusted the body, lens and holder (with new rollers). It works beautifully now and will for many many more years. I had a problem with the lens freezing up and Tony took it apart and cleaned it up and it now works perfectly wth a very slight roughness not to worry about. Yes, you can find these cheaper on ebay, but you will likely have to send it to Tony, pay hundreds, and wait for MANY months to have it put right - this will save you the trouble, wait and expense. includes a B+W uv protection filter.

Shown, but NOT INCLUDED are the Leica flash, the Optec strap, and the hotshoe/sync cord. I also have an in the box, new old stock (I tried it out once), Mamiya Model P focusing hood I would include for an additional $200. This is of great value for macro photography. or if you want to try one of Tony's soon to be available 4x5 backs.

I am asking $795.00 OBO

#################################

Hex:

############################

Polaroid:

Last edited:

GDI

Pete, those are the two "little nicks" I mentioned in the ad.

They were there when I got the lens several years ago. It looks like someone packed the lens next to something metallic and sharp and it put the small shallow scraps or gouges in the metal - no dents.

Farnz

Duh, I missed the nicks in the description, GDI. It's a beautiful lens but I promised myself no more 50 mm lenses ... so - I - must - resist!:eek:

GLWYS.

Pete.