The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon S3 2000 Millenium kit with 50mm lens, mint

nanthor

For sale is my Nikon S3 Millenium kit in absolutely mint condition. Besides the outer box having a little shelf wear on it, everything else is perfect, like new. No marks on camera, no marks on lens, pristine glass, perfect viewfinder and rangefinder, I could go on but just believe it, MINT. there has never even been a film run through the camera. Comes complete with body, lens, lens hood, lens cap, the unused eveready case in box, paperwork, and all inner and outer boxes.

Price is $2600 shipped in the USA only at this time.

I take money orders from the post office, Bank of America transfers, cash in person (S.E. Michigan), or for paypal please add 3%. I've been a member here for some years but seldom sold anything on this site, have been on the bay for many years with 100% positive feedback and on RFF site for many high priced item sales with great history. My feedback on RFF can be found at this link.

rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/member.php?uid=25104&ppaction=readfeed

Full money back if not happy with this kit. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow

Last edited:

menos

Re: [B]Nikon S3 2000 Millenium kit with 50mm lens, mint[/B]

Bob is a great seller to deal with - ! made several transactions with him over at RFF, and wow, does this kit look new!
Seeing this makes me jealous not shooting Nikon RF gear ;-)

GLWS Bob!