If someone has a P45 in M mount that would be interested in trading by Dec 24th for my H mount please contact me and we can discuss the possibility.
I have a low count (3588) P45 in H mount. I bought this off ebay Thanksgiving week with the intent of swapping for a Mamiya mount version using the existing value added warranty (good until Spring 09). I am working through a dealer to a swap mounts but so far Phase has no M mounts available to swap and may not until after the holidays.
Since I thought this would happen quickly I made plans for a Moab trip starting right after Christmas that will be expensive to reschedule. If I can do a swap with someone before Dec 24th I will keep the trip scheduled. If not I will cancel the trip, eat the cancellation fees, put off the client (trip planned around a corp customer's concept request for a 4' panoramic for a boardroom), and wait on Phase to come through on the swap.