The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 + Thumbs up (EU) 1.520,- EUR

marduk

Hi,
Selling a fully functional, technically excellent Leica M8.2. Cosmetically it has some paint brassing on the edges and obvious scratches on bottom plate, otherwise fine condition.

The display was changed by Leica in Solms due to "coffee-stain" effect. Works perfectly, viewfinder optics also in order.

The camera has 25340 shutter actuations. I would just recommend a buyer to purchase a new battery, because the current Leica original quickly looses charge in cold weather and has some crack on plastic case. It is perfectly good to go for the next more than half a year though.

Third-party Thumbs-Up without hot-shoe shown in the photos is included, as well as original box, strap, charger and paperwork.

Priced for quick sale: 1520 Euro payed by EU bank transfer or PayPal in EUR, shipping and paypal extra. Additionally I have a black B+W 46mm UV/IR filter for 30 EUR.

Personal meeting in Vienna, Copenhagen or Hamburg (during May 6-9) would be possible. I would prefer a EU sale, but if you live in other part of the world and can make a payment in Euro we will work something out.