The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Silver M8 mint- plus 3 Leica Upgrades

E

Eisemann

Like New in Box Leica Silver M8. Just completed upgrades accomplished by Leica N.J. consisting of upgraded shutter, frame lines and M8.2 Vulcanit covering as well as the included cleaning and adjusting consistent with this upgrade. Camera has new warrantee through December 2009.

Comes with all original boxes, charger, cords and paperwork. I am also including a brown Luigi 1/2 Case and Deluxe Strap, 4 batteries (2 Leica and 2 Generic) 1x4gb and 1x8gb SDHC Cards. 2x46mm UV IR Cut Filters and 2x39 UV IR Cut Filters. Pay Pal Preferred. $4275

E

Eisemann

Re: Leica Silver M8 mint- plus 3 Leica Upgrades

A bit more information. The Serial Number is 3109667. I purchased it new and never experienced any problems whatsoever. There were approximately 2800 actuations on the shutter prior to the upgrade. There are no scratches or abrasions on the bottom plate and the top plate has one -1mm scratch which is almost invisible unless turning the camera in a certain direction. Aside from this one mark, there is no apparent evidence that the camera as ever used. The LCD Screen has always had a Giotto Schott Glass protector over it and that plus the Luigi Case has not allowed any scratches or marking. I am selling the M8 as I feel that, after a time with what I consider "the best in class" my true interest remains in analogue and therefore desire to obtainin an MP.

E

Eisemann

Price of the Upgraded M8 with all accessories less the Luigi Case has been reduced to $3595.00

E

Eisemann

There is currently a Sale Pending.

E

Eisemann

M8 is sold