The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-E1, 35mm, 18mm

NicoM

Fuji X-E1: I'd say this is in EX condition. There is pint wear on one of the corners and a few tiny marks that can only be seen upon close inspection. Comes with the box and all documentation.

Fuji XF 35mm: Like new condition. Comes with Fujifim UV filter. Comes with box and documentation.

Fuji XF 18mm: Like new. Comes with Fujifim UV filter. Tiny paint wear on the edge of the lens hood. Comes with box and documentation.

EXTRAS: 2 off brand batteries. Transcend 16 GB class 10 SD card.

I'd like to sell the kit all together for $1700 + shipping (I'm guessing it'll be $35ish). I'll cover paypal costs.

Everything was bought less than 2 months ago. I'm selling to fund other equipment. After using the camera, I realized that the Fuji system might not be right for me right now.

Feel free to message me with any questions!