The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 100mm f2 LTM

kuujinbo

More photos here.

$500 net to me. Prefer US sales, but if you've been a member here for a while or have references will consider shipping to international location.

The glass is in excellent condition. Minor dust and one or two fine cleaning marks only visible under a bright light. The focus helical was lubed in February by Youxin Ye, but unfortunately I did not own a rangefinder at the time, or would have asked for a full CLA. Later found out that these lenses are often off at infinity, which I DID confirm, so the price reflects that. Rangefinder focusing is fine up to 10-15 meters or so, see sample photos taken with a M-E. Only selling the lens because I don't need more than three lenses and have decided on the ones I'll keep by preferred FL.

If you plan on using it on a camera with an EVF or live view (LCD), the lens will focus perfectly - used it with a X-Pro 1 for a couple of months.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Incredible lens...Keith's a great guy, who is over-critical of his gear. I have purchased 2 lenses from him and give him a huge thumbs up. Shocked that this lens hasn't sold for the listed price...it's incredible for portraiture, particularly for BW work...

Here's a random snap (hope you don't mind me posting, Keith) on the MM

Last edited:

kuujinbo

## SOLD ## Canon 100mm f2 LTM

Incredible lens...Keither's a great guy, who is over-critical of his gear. I have purchased 2 lenses from him and give him a huge thumbs up. Shocked that this lens hasn't sold for the listed price...it's incredible for portraiture, particularly for BW work...

Here's a random snap (hope you don't mind me posting, Keith) on the MM

Thanks for the thumbs up Ashwin. I always love seeing shots from your MM and great collection of classic lenses. :)

The lens is SOLD, thanks to you. :D