The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M Monochrom Camera Body with Extras

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

This is a Leica M Monochrom 18-megapixel camera body, in pristine condition, with fewer than 250 shutter actuations. Included in the auction are all of the items in the original box (see photos) plus extras, all packaged in the original packaging:

• Leica M Monochrom 18.0 MP Digital Camera - Black (Body Only)
• Body cap
• Lithium ion battery
• Carrying strap
• Charger with cords
• USB cable
• Blank registration card & eligible software download
• Manual & all papers
• Spare battery
• Thumbs Up, CSEP-1S, black
• Giottos Schott glass screen protector on LCD

This camera is in absolutely pristine condition - no signs of wear, marks, blemishes, dents or scratches. I am selling it because I've used it very little for a couple of reasons - I prefer color photography and I struggle with manual focus on the rangefinder camera (without Live View or focus peaking) due to my eyesight. My loss is your gain.

I'm asking SOLD, including shipping, if you pay by check, money order or bank transfer. If you prefer PayPal, add $215. I cannot ship internationally.

You can contact me by PM, or by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com", or by using the Contact page on my website.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

jlm

Workshop Member
Re: FS: Leica M Monochrom Camera Body with Extras

godfrey:
i bought the sister of this one, love it! looks good next to my SWC ;)

Godfrey

Re: FS: Leica M Monochrom Camera Body with Extras

godfrey:
i bought the sister of this one, love it! looks good next to my SWC ;)
Stop! You're evil. :)

I could only do it by selling some stock, and it's not a good moment for that. :-/

D

Deleted member 7792

Leica M Monochrom camera body with extras has been SOLD.

Thanks.