The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leitz 80 f/1.4 Summilux-R

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Beautiful Mandler bokeh from this wonderful classic lens. This is a 3 cam, E67, German made lens with beautiful glass and no haze. Might have some dust. Blades are clean,and click-stops are firm. Focus is smooth. Serial number is 3133760. Comes with both caps.
I used this on NEX7 with an R to NEX converter. I was all set to convert the mount to Leitax for Sony, but could not bring myself to do it, so if someone is interested in converting to Sony A, I have the chipped Leitax mount that I could also sell. $1999 shipped to your US location

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
When I shine a torch through it, I can see some dust, as you would expect for a classic lens. No fungus or scratches. I bought this lens from Igor, and he rated it Ex++. I have kept a filter on it since I purchased it.

FSOT

This lens looks mint considering the age. This is perhaps the best bokeh lens in this focal length. I know Guy Mancuso and Son like it.