The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Like New - Leica S2 Body

ddanois

Hello,

I am selling my backup Leica S2 body as I have only been using my new S body for the last few months and the S2 body continues to sit unused.

The S2 is in Like New condition (cosmetically and functionally) and comes with the original box and accessories.

I am asking $11,000 which includes Paypal fees and insured shipping (CONUS only).

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking,
Derek

Bruno

This is a very good price, not the price in EU or the people who are selling it in EU :(

Congrats!

D

Deleted member 7792

I've purchased gear from Derek, and if he says it's "like-new", it's even better than that. He keeps his equipment in pristine condition and sells at fair prices. If I didn't already have an S, I'd buy this camera. :thumbs:

Derek, good luck with the sale.

Joe

ddanois

I've purchased gear from Derek, and if he says it's "like-new", it's even better than that. He keeps his equipment in pristine condition and sells at fair prices. If I didn't already have an S, I'd buy this camera. :thumbs:

Derek, good luck with the sale.

Joe
You're very kind Joe! Thanks for the support. Hope you're enjoying that 30-90 :)

ddanois

Hi All,

I'd really like to move the body this week so consider that this body is aggressively priced and is in better condition than many demo bodies from dealers.

If you are interested, I can provide you with an authorized Leica dealer's verification of the camera's condition and provenience.

Many thanks,
Derek

dmabry2010

Greetings!!

I am trying to finish my M and R lens set up for the new M. But, I know, at some time I will migrate to the Medium format.

So, how much do you want for your body, and what first lens would you recommend?

Michael
dmabrh2010

ddanois

Hello,

The body is priced at $11,000.

I find that I use the 35, 70 and 120 lenses the most but you can't go wrong with any of the S lenses.

Thanks,
Derek

ddanois

I'm reducing the price on the S2 body to $10,500.

In addition, I am including the Leica Split Prism Focusing Screen with this body at the same price ($399.99 at B&H and is currently backordered).

This new price includes Paypal fees but insured shipping will be in addition to this price.

If you've been considering the Leica S system, this is a great price for a like new body.

Don't let this one pass...You won't find a used body in better condition!

Thanks,
Derek

D

Deleted member 7792

Holy cannoli!!! That's an absolutely great price for a like-new S2. Somebody should grab this one quickly.

ddanois

Hi Everyone,

I'm adding one more item into the mix to push the interested parties out there:

I'm including the S2 cable release ($150 Value) as well as the split-prism focusing screen.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Derek

ddanois

The S2 with micro-prism focusing screen and cable release is still available!

Only $10,500 for a fantastic camera in practically new condition.

Will consider trade offers for mint condition Alpa bodies (TC, STC, Max or FPS) and/or Alpa lenses.

M

mjr

Hi ddanois

I'll drop you a message later but I could be interested, I am talking to a dealer at the moment about trading a full Alpa STC kit with viewfinder, 47mm 72mm and a Phase P25+ back, thing is I'm in the UK. If you're interested then maybe there's a deal to be done?

Cheers

Mat