The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon LTM 50mm f 1.2 and VCII meter

ark8012

Canon LTM 50mm f 1.2 lens - bargain user lens. READ DESCRIPTION

Check pics for cosmetic condition.

I bought this lens on the bay, and got CLA'd by Youxin about a year ago.

When I bought the lens, there was a fungus spot on the very edge of the front element, and it was cleaned by Youxin. Unfortunately, the fungus left a mark on the front element. It is located at the edge of the element which you can see on the 4th picture (just under "50" numbers). I did not see the effect of it on my pictures, but it is there and I am a human without trained eyes.

I did see haze in the lens NOW which was cleaned by Youxin a year ago. It came back. I heard it is very common issue of old cannon lenses. AND if you are a person with good techniques, it is relatively easy job to remove the haze by yourself. I am not. :(

You might see a few very faint cleaning marks on the front element with flashlight only.

I bought a generic rear cap for the lens and I will include the rear cap.
The front cap is the original. It has a couple of dents (see pictures), but it did its job perfectly.

Price for this user lens is $385 net to me. The price reflects the lens condition and SOLD AS-IS.

=========================================================

VC II meter - it works well and in great condition. No box or paer. Meter only.

Price - $175 net to me.

Please PM me if you have any questions.