The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F3 kit

agoglanian

In addition to my FM2n kit for sale on here I also have my F3 available. The F3 body is in nice overall shape, a little bit of brassing, but nothing serious. The tiny LCD no longer lights up, and the mechanical shutter release switch is stuck, both are functions I've never used. I just wanted to disclose them.

I'm including a beater MD-4 motor drive as well which works perfectly.

Additionally I'm also selling my other 50mm. Clearly the underdog in Nikon's lineup, but it's exceptionally sharp, plus with the recessed front element you really don't even need to use a lens hood. It's in great overall condition with tons of years left in it.

If you happen to want to purchase both of my setups, I would be willing to work something out with you.

For the bundle I'd like to get about $200 for the F3 + MD-4 + 50 f/2

Pics:

F3 Body by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

MD-4 Motor Drive by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

50mm f/2 AI by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

agoglanian

Price Drop:

F3 for $125

Note: I'm not technically factoring in the "cost" of the MD-4 motor drive as I'm just including it with the sale. Consider it a "freebie".