The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 and 35mm lenses for sale

hunghang

1. Leica M2 & CV 35mm F1.4 nokton w/hood $1099 AUD.
Photos of this set can be seen at http://www.getdpi.com/forum/503657-post11.html

2. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron Version 4 $1899 AUD (photos will be posted later once I get some spare time)

Located in Australia. Can post worldwide, but prefer Australian sales to make it simple.

Buyer to pay for actual cost of postage/shipping and any fee (such as PP).

Best to contact me on [email protected] for a faster response.

Last edited:

hunghang

Out of all the cameras I've experienced over the last 5 years (every M# except the M5), there was a reason why an M2 and 35mm was the last set that I would own.

A perfect shooter's kit that does not cost your child's education :)

Would love to hang onto this, but work and family commitments mean that this gear has been lying around doing absolutely nothing. It really needs to be put to good use.

hunghang

Reluctant to as I'd be left with just the lens(es) by themselves. Also, the act of sending stuff through the post is a pain, so I'd rather just do it once.

If I can find separate buyers of the items (unlikely), then a split is possible.