The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Near mint Leica M6 chrome

xtianyves

Recently acquired Leica M6 chrome in very near mint condition. There are very tiny bright marks on the top plate but its very hard to notice let alone show in the photos.

The only other thing to mention is that the rangefinder is slightly off vertically but the camera is otherwise perfect. Speeds all sound correct to me and I've put just one roll through the camera since I bought it last week.

Comes with body cap and original Leica box and hard plastic case. No strap unfortunately but I will include a leather Artisan & Artist Kobe strap in brown with the camera.

Not sure what these are going for outside eBay so if anyone feels my pricing is way out there please politely PM me instead of price policing the thread.

I'm asking $1500 OBO plus shipping to CONUS or w/in Canada of $45.
That's fully insured and packed super well. I have fantastic feedback on the usual Leica shooter forums: FM and RFF plus eBay of course as seller "xtiansoxions"

Leica M4 + ZM 28mm Biogon and a Leica M6 + ZM 25mm Biogon by christianyves, on Flickr

BTW the M4 above has sold and is not for sale. Neither of the lenses shown are included or for sale at this time.

Only trade considered at this time is a chrome M8 of similar or in relatively good working condition.

Thanks for looking!

I'll have some better close up photos tonight when I get home.