The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Leica APO-TELYT-R 1:3.4/180/ROM

RDG

sn# 36802XX

I was about to sell this lens several months ago when a fellow GetDPI forum member was kind enough to call my attention to current Leica R pricing. This is just a check of interest out there for this lens. The lens is exceptionally clean, no mars or marked optics, and only one or two pin-head size dings mostly on the knurled focus ring exposing the metal, everything else appears to be excellent with the exception of several pieces of interior dust that I've found on all of the R lenses to date. I intend to shoot jpegs of the lens and another Leica R lens, the apo 100 macro also ROM next week to properly advertise both lenses. Asking $950 USD with pp+shipping extra FOR THE L180/3.4. If there is interest in this lens (jpegs will be posted in several days) please let me know of your interest, or wait as I intend to set up the lights and shoot jpegs of this and the 100mm macro and will do a better job of describing both and all of the other necessities of a good ad for the forum members. I've sold some excellent lenses here, including a pristine L280/4 apo, L19VII, and within the last month a Conurus converted Zeiss 24mm-85mm to a forum member here.

Will include a B&W F-PRO filter with this lens that I placed on the lens when I received it as the original seller did not include a front lens cap.

Thank you,

RDG
robertgrierphotography.com

RDG

Sold Leica APO-TELYT-R 180/3.4 and Leica APO Macro-Elmarit-R. Sold before I was able to post jpegs. Thank you.

RDG
robertgrier.com (corrected website)