The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB : Think Tank Retrospective 10 or 20

Sparky16

Looking to buy a clean(no signs of wear) TT RETROSPECTIVE shoulder bag. Not sure which one I prefer, so I'll buy the first one offered.

Please PM me with short description and your shipped price to 95825. Thanks!:thumbs:

jac0224

I have a pine stone #10 in as new condition. Bought it and used it once, but realized I prefer my Domke. Has been sitting since in it's box in the closet. I'm in Walnut Creek. I'll check around for the going rate on these if you are interested.....

Sparky16

Still looking. PM works best.

I have a pine stone #10 in as new condition. Bought it and used it once, but realized I prefer my Domke. Has been sitting since in it's box in the closet. I'm in Walnut Creek. I'll check around for the going rate on these if you are interested.....
What happened? Haven't received any offer.