The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-7 Camera 18-55 lens kit, additional lenses, microphone

nowherean

1) Sony NEX-7 + 18-55 black kit + 3 sony batteries- $750 Great condition!

2) Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Lens - $160 (barely used)

3) Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Lens -$200 (like new)

4) Sony ECMALST1 Alpha Compact Stereo Microphone - $75 (excellent condition)

All prices include conus shipping.

More Info:

Bought everything about a year ago, but since it was a backup for my Leica M9 the NEX was used only for about a month when my Leica was sent to Germany for sensor cleaning (had some bad oil spots on the sensor). In addition I also used this camera for a quick 15 min video that I've put together for a yoga ashram. That's about it.

This camera had LCD screen protection on from day one and the screen is pristine. It comes with all original accessories, box, papers, unregistered warranty card, etc.

Please note:
There are small scratches on the bottom of the lens mount from the video plate the camera was mounted on during video filming. Please see the detailed photos below.

I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay over many years. I take care of my gear, so nothing ever was dropped or mistreated. My seller id on eBay is arthur76. I bought and sold items on this forum before as well.

Please refer to photos and if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. And now the photos:

Sony NEX-7 + 18-55 black kit

Sony Kit Lens bundled with NEX 7 body.

Sony ECMALST1 Alpha Compact Stereo Microphone

Sony 16mm lens

Sony 30 macro

(Photos coming soon. I forgot to shoot that one.)

nowherean

1) Sold
2) Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Lens - $160 (barely used)
3) Sold
4) Sony ECMALST1 Alpha Compact Stereo Microphone - $75 (excellent condition)