The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 - Steel Grey + Extras.

nowherean

I'm the original owner of the M9 since 2010. The camera was well cared for and besides showing normal wear has never been mistreated or dropped. I put Giottos protective screen on the LCD from day one. While I was in Hanoi, Vietnam I got oil spots on the sensor that could not be cleaned off. I ended up sending it to Leica Germany.

They cleaned the camera, re-adjusted the range-finder, exchanged the shutter and the sensor! I have the papers to show the work done. So all the main components of this M9 are either new or just been serviced! I left the post-repair sticker on after I got my M9 back so you will be the first to mount a lens on it.

Shutter actuations: 17.5K

Now the extras!

In addition I'll include additional 3 batteries $300 worth, and Really Right Stuff BM9 L plate worth $250

Asking: $3525 including conus shipping.

This camera comes in original box, papers, battery charger. I'm not sure about the original crappy strap they provided. I'll have to look for it if its important for you.

My eBay ID: arthur76 and I have 100% positive feedback over the years. I've sold and bought on this very forum and if you are in NY area I'd be happy to meet you in person.

nowherean

Thank you all for your interest. The sale is now on hold. I realized I don't have the bottom plate here in NY. Have been using RSS plate fro the start. Will be going to Miami in two weeks, where I will pick up Leica plate to resume the sale. I do have someone who wants to buy the M9 in NY from me, so I will keep everyone posted. Thank you very much for your interest.