The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 35mm f1.4 Lens, Canon 50mm f1.2 L Lens

klhbeetle

FOR SALE:

Zeiss ZF.2 35mm f1.4 Lens

EX (9/10) used condition with very light signs of wear. Nearly flawless lens except one or two tiny pinprick sized marks on the black exterior. Otherwise, no scratches, no marks, no dents, no dings. Glass is flawless, no scratches, no marks, no oil, no haze, no fungus. Gorgeous lens, sharp, with amazing bokeh. Only selling because I'm changing systems to m43. Included with lens: Original front and rear caps, metal hood, box, brochures, packaging. $1400 includes shipping and paypal fees. USA and Canada only please.

Canon 50mm f1.2 L Lens
Near Mint Condition (9+/10) Canon 50mm f1.2 L Lens. DATE CODE: UA.
Bought this lens in February, thought I'd keep it forever as it's my favorite Canon lens I've owned, but I'm changing systems. Lens has taken maybe a couple hundred photos at best. Glass is flawless, no marks no haze, no oil, no fungus. Exterior body is cosmetically flawless, I cannot find a scratch or mark anywhere. The weather sealing has one tiny divet in the rubber (see close up.) INCLUDES: Lens, caps, hood, pouch. No box. $1225 includes shipping and Paypal. USA and Canada only please.

klhbeetle

Canon 50mm L SOLD.

ZEISS 35mm f1.4 still up for sale. People are definitely interested, somebody needs to seal the deal!