The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pristine Sigma DP1M with JIM Grip in box

mmbma

Mint condition Sigma DP1M. No scratches or dings. Glasses perfect. in original box with accessories. 700. I'll throw in the JIM grip which is a $89 value

Also has a 28mm voigtlander optical viewfinder in mint condition, perfect for the Sigma's focal length, $100.

no more than 2000 shots taken total. Paypal +3%, ship to CONUS. I'll waive the 3% if you send money as gift.

mmbma

Got a few offers on this baby. thanks! Just realized that I actually have an original sigma hood for this camera. I forgot to put that in the ad but I'll throw it in for free. Price stays at 630 net to me via paypal.

So, to summarize:

Sigma DP1M mint with box+ Free JIM grip + Free original sigma hood.

If you want the voigtlander viewfinder, another 100.

mmbma

28mm viewfinder still available. I'll lower that to 70 bucks if any takers. Otherwise I'll keep it. Voigtlander, perfect glasses, no sign of wear

mmbma

Sold to Etermes. A long epic journey. Camera made it to Spain but got held in customs. Took days to fax commercial invoice and get that solved. Then it arrived and I forgot to send in the lens cap. So refunded 10 buck to Etermes as requested. Hope you enjoy the camera!