The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Mamiya 645 Digital Back Under $2500

afkuang

Hello! I'm looking for an affordable digital back for my Mamiya 645AFD that is under $2000 USD shipped and PayPal'd (or, if you have enough feedback, I can pay via PP gift). I've only done one transaction on the getDPI forums; however, I have plenty of feedback on eBay under 'kuangfamily' and on the FM forums under 'afkuang'.

From the research I have done, it seems that a few of the DBs which fall into this range are the Kodak DCS Pro 645M (will pay up to $1350 for one), the Mamiya ZD (will pay up to $2000), and perhaps a Leaf Valeo (not sure on pricing for these).

Please let me know if you have one that you are willing to sell to me, thank you!