The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

49mm Center filter and hood for Xpan 45mm lens;

herbertgzb

ok, so this is my...first post here. Just got into film photography a while ago and the only reason was an xpan II set that I bought from FM (if you know what it is).

It is a whole kit, and I only needed a 45mm and sometimes a 90mm, so I sold the 30mm on ebay recently. Then I found out that the 90mm does not require a hood nor a center filter. The seller however, kindly included them in the bundle, so I am just selling them separately.

The xpan II bundle itself had only 140ish shots when it came to me. It has now 290ish shots. So, everything that came were in quite good shape and since I have never used the hood/center filter that I am selling right now, it is in the same good shape when it came to me.

To be specific, I am selling:

1. Hasselblad 49mm center filter for Xpan 45mm lens (2x/1-stop)
It comes with box, case, manual, filter, as shown in the picture.
Both the ring and glass are at least in exc+ shape, per KEH scale. I try not to say LN or LN- here just because I am conservative.
The price is $250 including paypal and shipping within CONUS

2 original lens hood for Hasselblad xpan 45mm f/4.5 lens
It is just a, hood...Very minor "scuffs", which is inevitable for any hood that has been used. But it is very minor. I would rate it as exc+ as well.
The price is $150 including paypal and shipping within CONUS

A little more about my credibility, since this is my first post in here:
I have some 400 feedbacks over the 8 years since I registered on ebay, you can find it if you search for recently completed Xpan 30mm that has a consistent description with this post. I have some 100 positive feedbacks over the 3 or 4 years on FM, under the same user name. I have a few more on POTN under the same user name as well.

pm would be a good way to reach me. Thanks!