The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Apple Macbook - Black 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, hard drive, Superdrive - $750 OBO

A

asabet

I am selling a black Apple Macbook with 2.16 GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive.

It has been rarely used. In fact, the old battery died because I let it run all the way down and left the Macbook off for about 3 months without charging it. The Apple Store gave me a new battery today, 12/18/08, which will be included along with documentation. The new battery is a $99 value. The laptop is now functionally perfect.

The Macbook has always been stored in a case (Speck Clear Case) and is therefore in unusually good cosmetic condition. I will include this case, but there is significant wear on the case (it is unavoidable with this case). There is a less than 1mm separation between the top and side panel in the front right corner of the case. This is a very subtle finding and is of no functional and minimal cosmetic significance.

The computer software has been restored to the condition when I bought it in late June 2007, which means 10.4.9 Tiger, not 10.5 Leopard. No additional software will be installed for you except that which came with the computer. I will include both of the original install discs as well as the remote, AC adapter, and box.

If you have owned a recent Apple laptop, you know that the AC adapter comes with two attachments, a long cable and a small clip-on plug. I find the clip on plug useless and lost it some time ago, so that will not be included.

I am asking $750 or best offer.

A local cash deal in the Ellicott City/Baltimore area would be preferred. Otherwise I will split PayPal and shipping costs with you, so add $25 for PayPal and insured Priority Mail shipping within the United States.

A

asabet

Re: FS: Apple Macbook - Black 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive - $750

Sold, thanks!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Apple Macbook - Black 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB hard drive, Superdrive - $750

Geez that was fast. Congrats