The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Nikon 24-70 2.8/ Samyang 14mm

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Im on the move again. Im also one sick lens whore. I have a Nikon 24-70 2.8 with case and caps. No box or paperwork its in excellent condition and the bottom line im not using it enough to justify and in my case if it sits its gone. LOL

New they are 1886.95 ouch. I will sell mine for 1440.00 shipped

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens (Black) 2164

If the zoom sells than i will sell my Samyang 14mm as well . New they are 419 at B&H I will sell mine with box and such for 365.00

Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens SY14MAE-N B&H

I will give a nice deal on both to the same buyer

What I am after either a 17-35 zoom or a Nikon 28mm 1.8 plus a Nikon 135mm F2 DC lens.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Nikon 24-70 2.8/ Samyang 14mm

I have a buyer for the Samyang. So lets get this 24-70 sold. Ill take 1399.00

nanthor

I wish I had seen this soon enough. I happen to have both lenses you're interested in. Ah well, not sure if I would let them go. We should set up a section where (fickle) members can exchange gear every so often to try out other things. Bob.

Guy Mancuso

No bought a Leica 19mm and need either a Nikon 28 1.8 OR 17-35 OR 18-35. 700 budget. I'm leani g at the 28mm. Zooms just bug me. Lol