The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.5 + hood/cap & Leica E39 UV/IR filter

akiralx

Excellent condition 35mm Summarit-M with 6-bit coding, bought new in May this year, so still within guarantee.

Includes original box, instructions, guarantee card, pouch - all as new. Even the little gold Leica label with red string...:angel:

Lens serial No. is 406xxxx.

Plus to sweeten the deal I'm including a Leica E39 UV/IR filter and the Leica metal hood and cap - which together are over £150.

I'm not using this lens enough since getting a 35mm f/1.2 Nokton so best it goes to a good home. It's had very light use and is as good as when I bought it.

£750 ono.

Payment by bank transfer (for UK buyers) or Paypal ( plus 3% fee, please). Price includes insured shipping within Europe.