The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Microtek Artixscan 120tf with EVERYTHING. NEED IT GONE!!!!

oliver.lott

comes with all 3 original holders. all the paperwork. the cables, all original software and calibration slides. It also includes a glass 120 holder which can be used for 35mm too with an adapter strip that is included as well. The glass holder is good as it keeps the negs flat

It is in mint condition.

Here's the deal. I really need this gone by wednesday as I'm leaving the US for the summer. Therefore please shoot me offers for it. There's not many out there and they fetch good money when they come up, They've fetched over $800 on ebay recently and I believe they were around $2500 when they came out. but as i need it gone by weds I will accept (somewhat) low offers. first (decent) offer gets it. Include postage in your offer (it'll be about $25) or you can come pick it up in Rye Brook, NY (45 mins north of the city) I could meet at the train station if you don't have a car.

There is a Polaroid copy version of this scanner. This is the original Microtek version.