The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 Outfit with Zeiss 80mm F2

clay908

Selling my Contax 645 professional outfit kit. Comes complete camera body, AE prism finder, film back holder, 120/220 film insert and Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f2 lens. All boxes, caps and covers, strap, manuals are intact. I am the second owner. Bought the full kit from a local wedding photographer late last year and only shot about 5 rolls of film since then.

The camera is in excellent condition with only a few faint marks on the camera body from normal wear. Autofocus is snappy and the shutter button works great. The Zeiss lens is also in excellent condition. The focus ring is smooth and the glass is free of scratches, haze and fungus. There is a B+W UV filter on it (included). The viewfinder has some faint marks but does not affect camera operation.

$2750 net shipped for the full kit. I can also meet up with local buyer in SF Bay Area (will subtract shipping fee).