The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 and lenses and accessories

bythewei

Hello,

I bought these additional items on top of my current Contax 645 kit for a personal project. Now that the project is more or less over, it's time to let new owners have them.

120mm f/4 APO Makro (condition 10/10)
Legendary lens in excellent condition. I sent this lens for servicing after my personal project. Therefore the internal is clear of dust, haze or anything you can think of. Also comes with a (10/10) original metal hood. Price is $1350

Contax 120/220 Film back with insert, not the vacuum version (9/10)
I bought this to give me the option of shooting black and white. Works just fine. Price is $250

MP-1 Vertical Grip (9/10)
Comes with strap. Price is $400.

Contax 645 w 80mm w Film Back w Prism w Bill Maxwell Brightscreen
(9/10), price is slightly higher because of the famous Bill Maxwell screen, which makes it so easy to focus and nail at f/2. Price is $3000.

Phase One P21 Digital Back (9.5/10)
18 Megapixels on a 44x33 sensor. Comes with a third party battery charger, which in my opinion works a ton better than the faulty original charger. I also have one original and two 3p batteries. Will throw in a never-used FW800-400 cable for good measure. Price is $4250.

I will very much prefer to offload the P21 first, then the Contax outfit. No issues with the rest in terms of priority.

Shipping obviously will vary depending on what you pick. We will have to discuss that over PM. There will be an additional 3% if you choose to pay via Paypal. I definitely prefer insured and tracked shipping.

PM me for pictures.

bythewei

Keep the PMs coming in.

I prefer to sell the Maxwell Screen as part of the Contax outfit because it involves some effort to remove the screen and sell separately.

The P21 is a non+ model with shutter count of 5-7k only.

bythewei

Oops. I completely overlooked this. Should have sent me a PM instead.

My location is sunny island Singapore.

bythewei

Keep the PMs coming. I prefer to sell the P21 back first before the camera.

Price for the P21 is negotiable.