The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645AF + 80/2.8 // $650 Shipped OBO

heymatthew

Greetings good people!

My wife has decided to take her medium format photography gear in a different direction so she's parting ways with her Mamiya 645 AF Kit. I desperately wanted to keep this for myself, but we need the money for her new gear and I would like to see this go to a good home. So that being said, I am offering up the following:

Mamiya 645AF (not the "D" version) with the 80/2.8 lens. The lens has the original hood and a Calumet UV filter. The front cap is not a Mamiya cap, but it fits and it works (it's actually an Olympus cap). This camera is in good condition with normal marks from use. It has not been abused in any way. Some of the lettering on the buttons is starting to wear, but everything is usable and the buttons work flawlessly. This camera gives spot-on exposures and the focus is as quick and snappy as it can be for a MF setup. Our good friend and wedding photographer used this recently for some wedding work and it produced some killer images.

We are asking $650 OR BEST OFFER on this. The price includes PayPal fees and shipping costs within the US. Because of the size and weight of this camera, I'm restricting it to the US at this time. I had a close call with a shipment to Canada recently and have decided to keep my stuff in the US for now... Sorry guys.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. We'd like to part with this pretty soon. I'm leaving to go to Atlanta on Friday so if it sells before Friday at 1200 EST, I'll ship before I go. Otherwise it will be Monday or Tuesday before I can post it.

Thanks!
Matthew

Photos of the kit...

Photos: