The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Gear (85/1.4G, sb910, 50/1.4D)

dmeckert

Haven't taken photos yet, but will be selling various gear as i refine my kit (spring cleaning, as it were...seems to happen every year. lol).

There will be more threads as it comes time to sell, but here's the first batch.

Nikon 85/1.4G. Like new condition (flawless glass, no marks on the body or hood), with hood, caps, and box, etc. Truly an extraordinary lens...and until very recently a "pry it from my cold dead hands" lens for me. But, things change. Looking for $1450 shipped (conus, int'l at actual cost) and paypal'd.

Nikon SB-910. Comes complete in box. In excellent+ condition, purchased within the last few months. $475 shipped (conus, int'l at actual cost) and paypal'd. SOLD

Nikon 50/1.4D. in excellent condition. comes with caps. no box or accessories. glass looks clean. $200 shipped (conus, int'l at actual cost) and paypal'd. SOLD

reasonable offers will be considered.

there will also be a 14-24 after next weekend. and possibly a user d800 in early june. not to mention i still have a ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon available. also considering selling my kiev66 kit, and maybe even my treasured fuji gw690III.

photos by request until i get them taken on my own this week.

Last edited: