The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-7 with 18-55 Kit lens and extras-Like New

Jonathan

Price: $810.00
Payment method: Postal m/o, bank check. Paypal if buyer covers fee. No PP Gift Please
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx Insured with Signature required

I'm selling this because I just don't use it. It's one year old and includes the B&H receipt. There are only 157 clicks on the shutter. Amazing IQ. Everything included as when new(box, packing, etc.). Also includes an extra battery(off-brand) and a great Gariz leather case, which really makes the package. The case alone is $105 on ebay. Link here:
New Gariz Genuine Leather Camera Cover Bag for Sony NEX7 NEX 7 Half Case Brown | eBay

There's not a mark anywhere on this. Photos below and more available on request. Price is $810 shipped. No Paypal unless buyer chooses to cover the fee(No Paypal gift please). Please PM with an email address and I'll send you photos.

Please check my feedback and PM if interested. I have some feedback here and 416+ on Fred Miranda, 50+ on Nikon Café, Nikonians, etc.

I'm also selling a Sony 50mm 1.8 for this that has been used twice and like new in the box for $225 shipped.

Last edited:

Dale Pritchett

How about I give you $830 by Paypal. I don't know what your Paypal fee is but this is simple and I can make the deal right now. If this is good for you just give me your Paypal address. I have to go out for several hours so if I don't hear from you right away I will catch up with your response tomorrow.

Jonathan

How about I give you $830 by Paypal. I don't know what your Paypal fee is but this is simple and I can make the deal right now. If this is good for you just give me your Paypal address. I have to go out for several hours so if I don't hear from you right away I will catch up with your response tomorrow.
Dale, I just sent you a PM with my info.