The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar Hy6 w/ Schneider AFD 80/2.8

juliche

For sale I have wonderful kit Sinar Hy6 with waste level finder and Schneider AFD PQS 80/2.8 lens. A perfect combo to start with hy6. It is in a very good condition minus a couple of imperfections (see photos). Comes in an original Sinar pelican style case if you like.

Photos can be found here

Only 2100EUR or 2800USD net to me for the kit.

Can equip it with the 4560 film back (500eur)

FYI. I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me

The camera is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Shipping would cost from $50 to $150 depending on the method. Customs value can be lowered if needed.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU or US. You pay the fees.

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
Andre