The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa gear

deardorff8x10

I am selling my alpa equipment, all in mint- condition. I can send pictures if someone is interested.

1) I would like, if possible, to sell the SWA as a kit for $7,500 (this would be ~12,900 at retail). I lowered the price from $8,500 after some feedback. The SWA kit includes:

12swa, rosewood grips, Leather hand strap, 6x9 film back super-rollex alpa/linhof, viewfinder with 48 mask for 6x9, apo-helvetar 48/5.6 with caps. I have the original box for the SWA, but not for other items.

Items below are SOLD:

2) I also have the following for sale:

Alpa TC: 1,200
TC Grip, rosewood: 600
35/5.6 Schneider Apo Digitar: 2,400
accessory adaptor (basically a cold shoe that attaches where the viewfinder would be -- I use it to use a smaller viewfinder, not included): 150
HAA shimming Hasselblad back adapter: 600

Last edited:

deardorff8x10

SWA kit includes 48/5.6 apo helvetar with caps, finder with 48 mask for 6x9 film, 6x9 alpa/linhof back, and leather handgrip. There is also a large box for the SWA, no separate boxes for finder, back, lens.

Last edited: