The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Nikon S3 2000 Kit, Epson RD-1, Leica IIIF RDST, 50 Color-Skopar

It's about that time again to clear out some gear! Here's what I'm selling:

---Nikon S3 2000 with 50mm F1.4 Nikkor-S Millenium - $1400
This is what you could call a "user" S3. It's in excellent shape, fully working, but it only comes with the lens cap - no box or papers. It shows a few signs of wear, but this is a beautiful camera that's built to be used!

The lens is insanely sharp, easily one of the best. Some say it's as good as the Summilux ASPH, but I haven't tried that one. It's definitely cheaper though! The glass is in perfect condition, and the viewfinder looks great. It's been tested with film and works perfectly!

Here's your chance to own a rare gem that you don't need to be afraid about taking outside!

---Epson R-D1 - $950
This is still the cheapest way to try out a digital rangefinder, and with the wind lever and fold-away screen, it feels just like shooting film! The camera is in fully working condition, no functional problems. It shows a few signs of wear, but nothing major.

It comes with 4 SD cards (2gb), 5 batteries (1 epson, 4 generic, all working), charger, strap, and body cap. It also comes with a beautiful leather Leicatime by Luigi case and strap.

One disclaimer: When I first received the camera, the rangefinder was misaligned from the mail. I had it fixed by my local tech and it works fine. However, I will not accept the returns on the camera due to rangefinder alignment issues, since these RFs are somewhat more prone to alignment issues than other cameras. They're easy to fix yourself, or very cheap to have a someone do for you.

---Leica IIIF Red Dial with Self-Timer, with Jupiter-8 50mm F2 -$425
I bought this IIIF a few months ago and had it overhauled by Youxin Ye. It looks great and works perfectly, I've tested it with film. All shutter speeds are good except for 1/10th, which is a bit slow. Youxin has assured me that this does not affect the other speeds.

The lens is in bargain condition, lots of external wear and a few cleaning marks on the front element, but the glass is otherwise fine. Focus a bit stiff and uneven, but consider it a freebie with the camera! Comes with a Leica leather half case.

---Voigtlander 50mm F2.5 Color-Skopar LTM - $350
These are getting hard to find, and I think are underrated lenses. It's one of the smallest 50's you can get, and only a 1/2 stop slower than a Summicron. Build quality is much closer to Leica than most Cosina stuff, it's all brass!

The glass is in perfect shape, no issues and it's plenty sharp, even wide open. Some wear on the body, but functionally it's perfect.

Payment by Paypal is preferred, I'll cover the fees. Please ask for a shipping quote!

I've bought and sold on GetDPI before, as well as on RFF where I have feedback under the same name. I also have 100% feedback on ebay under Supafly_Productions.

Pictures of the S3 2000: